MX Fuels and Propane is seeking a full time Dispatcher for our Massena Division. The Dispatcher is required to co-ordinate the delivery of Fuels and Propane to our residential and commercial customers. This role is available full time, will operate out of our Waddington NY Terminal, and will require the candidate to be part of an on-call schedule team.
- Program and schedule daily and weekly deliveries to our residential and commercial customers.
- Work with our drivers on achieving the optimal routings for maximum efficiency of the drivers.
- Maintain contact with drivers throughout their shifts and address any routing issues they might have
- Work with our retail Customer Service representatives in taking care of customer needs.
- The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills to be able to work with our customers, overcoming customer concerns.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Local geographical knowledge is required to aid in scheduling drivers.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma required
- Computer skills required
- Pay range for this position is $18.00 – $22.00 per hour based on experience
- This is a full time position. Hours are Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Position requires On-Call hours as needed, evenings and weekends. Must have flexibility to adjust hours as needed to meet requirements of position.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee discount
MX Fuels and Propane has implemented a COVID-19 Response/Safety Plan to ensure the safety of all of our employees and customers. All employees are required to wear the appropriate PPE at all times and to follow all necessary safety measures per this plan
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place